20.6.08

SECOND POST!

First of all, there is CRAZY flooding in the midwest. This is concerning to me in two ways: First, I live relatively close to where the flooding has occurred (by close, I mean like 3 to 4 hours away), and it could easily tear shit apart where I live. Secondly, this proves my theory that the earth is pissed off. The planet is much bigger and much smarter than us, and it can easily wipe some shit out, as we have seen repeatedly in the last few years.


Well, it looks like The America might be in a race to see who can bomb Iran first. That's right, Israel is preparing to attack. This is no big surprise, considering Israel hates Iran, probably more than we do. I wonder if our Lame Duck President will try to beat them to it?
Not that I'm 100% against the measure. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is one crazy fuck. However, we still have no proof that Iran's nuclear program is for weapons development, and all nations are free to pursue the knowledge of harnessing nuclear energy.
Besides, Iran isn't as stupid as we think. If Iran built a nuke and actually launched it, the rest of the world would have that entire nation obliterated within 24 hours. They would sneak it into someplace like Yemen and then fire it at somebody. Probably The America. Or who knows, maybe they would surprise us and nuke France. Nobody likes them anyways.
I would like to imagine the conversation between the UN and Yemen after that:

UN: Yemen!

Y: What?

UN: Why did you nuke Paris?

Y: It wasn't me! I didn't do it!

UN: But we have pictures of you doing it! Big ones! Explain yourself out of that bag!

Y: OK OK! It was me! But Iran made me! I swear! Don't hurt me!

UN: Sorry, but you know protocol when it comes to nuking things. To make things right, we have to nuke you MORE.

Y: Awww! Do you have to?

UN: Sorry. America says if we don't, we can't play outside anymore.

Y: Ok ok. Just get it over with, please. And try not to make it hurt too bad.

UN: Sorry, no promises.

...Ok, that entire thing made no sense.

Lastly, a bit of oddball news: 17 girls from the same school in Massachusetts have become preggers AT THE SAME TIME. To this, I say HELLS YEAH! Nothing like having a baby before you're 16 to really contribute to society!
These girls supposedly entered into a 'pregnancy pact' together to have their babies at the same time, and they're looking to movies like Juno and Knocked Up for a scapegoat. Now, my memory has never been great, but I think I remember those movies showing how SHITTY and TERRIBLE pregnancies are. And in Juno, the central plot of the movie is that she is giving the baby away to more capable people. Fuck, people are retarded. Just like how people blamed Ultima Online when some fat, old, depressed, mentally unstable loser killed himself over some online 'relationship.' Gee, it couldn't have been the fact that he was depressed and mentally unstable. NO, GOODNESS NOT! Let's blame some uninvolved third party! That's the American Way!


And I'm done. Go listen to Brother Ali.

No comments: